Senior Consultant – Virtualization (m/f)
Imagine designing the future of Germany’s most important companies and changing their way of working with a new type of dynamism – by utilizing innovative IT workplace models which enable an unlimited exchange of knowledge and expertise. Irrespective of the time, place, or medium.
Provide well-known customers with a new form of interconnectivity and collaboration. That is what we mean by Smart Working.
In order to achieve our aims, we are looking for visionaries and competent talents that want to take themselves, our customers, and us further.
Become a Senior Consultant – Virtualization (m/f) at Centracon. Starting when? Right now!
- You advise prestigious customers on IT services and processes, deploying state-of-the-art virtualization technologies.
- You develop progressive business cases and manage ambitious introduction projects.
- You analyze and design intelligent IT architectures and infrastructures for renowned companies with scattered locations.
- As a project and team leader, you implement key projects.
- You assist our Sales team in the acquisition of new customers.
- You work on the continued development of our various strategic portfolio fields.
- You advise customers on new subject areas in the field of progressive IT workplace solutions.
A dedicated, innovative team, short lines of decision, and flexible working as well as interesting projects and customers. Your demanding function will be remunerated with an attractive salary model that includes a company car.
- A degree in a technical field or applied economics, or equivalent professional experience.
- At least three years’ verifiable professional experience in the role.
- Experience from successful consultancy and solution projects.
- Methodological competence in process consultancy.
- Very good technological knowledge in the field of virtualization.
- Software distribution/automation.
- Desktop virtualization.
- Server virtualization.
- Client management.
- ITIL or PRINCE2 (at least basic knowledge).
- Good presentation skills.
- Independent, goal-oriented working methods coupled with success-oriented, entrepreneurial action.
- fluent in German.
Back to overview
Does that sound like you? Then scroll down to apply.